5.4 Siege of Orgrimmar - Downfall (Might Normal 25)

Posted On // Leave a Comment
I haven't kept up appropriately with Might's Siege of Orgrimmar progress like I did for Throne of Thunder, and at the time of my posting these we are currently 14/14H progressing through Hellfire Citadel in the next Expansion, Warlords of Draenor. This means that in order to catch this blog up a bit, I'll be posting videos and summaries in bulk as per their LFR/Flex wing names. 

This third post is Downfall and will include video for Siegecrafter Blackfuse, Paragons of the Klaxxi and Garrosh Hellscream.
NOTE: This is being posted late during Warlords of Draenor. Thus there are no write ups.

NORMAL MODE
[This is Downfall] 

HEROIC MODE

SIEGECRAFTER BLACKFUSE
I was playing BEAST MASTERY
(kill date stamp: September 12th)



PARAGONS OF THE KLAXXI
I was playing BEAST MASTERY
(kill date stamp: September 13th)



GARROSH HELLSCREAM
I was playing BEAST MASTERY
(kill date stamp: September 13th)



0 comments :

Post a Comment